Some of her recent antics...here she is wearing my croc.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Greetings from VA!
Before I left today I downloaded some pictures in case I had time at the airport. Well, I did not, but I do now. I miss my baby so much! But sounds like she did well. She is getting so big, playing with toys and being so cute. But she sure can be trouble and her temper is really showing some days. I think she may be an early bloomer for the terrible twos as she already knows the word no, despite the fact that we try and avoid it, and she has thrown a couple of tantrums. But she is used to the world revolving around her, so I guess it is our fault. We are working on it. But mostly she is as sweet as can be.
Some of her recent antics...here she is wearing my croc.
And trying to get both feet into Nick's shoe.
Some of her recent antics...here she is wearing my croc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to hear any job news!
ReplyDelete